http-equiv="imagetoolbar"> *` my little hideaway

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 ;
♥

People talking think I'm alright
Think I'm doing fine
Goin' through the motions of my life
Go to school now every mornin'
Yeah, I play the part
And hide away the contents of my solemn heart
But when the sun goes down
And the moon is high
I can't control the flood of all these tears inside
And if they only knew
They'd be so surprised
I'm just a good pretender in a great disguise
I'll hold my feelings inside so that you won't see me cry
I hope it's all in my mind cause I'm scared.
Keep 'em guessin', keep 'em laughin'
Build that wall up high
As long as they don't see the other side
You've really done it
Done a number, a number on my soul
But I'll be damned if I'll ever let you know
But when the sun goes down
And the moon is high
There's no way to hide the truth from me, myself, and I
Yeah, I wear it well
Though it ain't my size
I'm just a good pretender in a great disguise
I'm not one to show emotion
Like some fools I see
I won't wear my heart out on my sleeve
I'm gonna be okay
Words of wisdom spoken
By the light of day
But when the sun goes down
And the moon is high
Your memory pulls me under like a strong riptide
I'm still in love with you
It's all smoke and lies
I'm just a good pretender in a great disguise
So I'll keep my tears inside and drift away
Where I'm all alone
(All Alone)
Since you left me baby I've been steady cryin'
(All Alone)
Wonderin' if you ever really truly loved me
(Baby I've got to be alone)
Baby can't you see just what is happening to me
(All Alone)
Won't you come along and baby rescue me
(All Alone)
I can't stand being all alone
(And I'll Never)
Be alone again
theres nothin left now
standing in my shadow
staring at the walls
ohhh im broken now
its nothing you cant see
can you feel me breaking
im falling into nothing
i thought i was falling
into you
but im cold now
yeah
and im broken
and theres nothing to break my broken fall

3:04 PM


x..♥ THE SINNER ♥..x

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

debbieleeyunghui*
sixteen.may.eightynine
mt. san antonio college
purpunkified@hotmail.com
x..♥ DESIRES ♥..x

._x- Play Station
._x- Perfect Boyfriend
._x- Yorkshire Terrier Puppy
._x- Juicy Dog Carrier
._x- Ugg Boots
._x- PINK Sony Cybershot DSC T70
._x- iPod Touch
._x- Prada KE850
._x- Louis Vuitton Bag
._x- New Laptop
._x- Victoria Secret Skirt
._x- Freedom From Parents
._x- Couple Ring
._x- Graduate High School
._x- Nintendo DS Lite
x..♥ SWEET TALKS ♥..x

leaveamessage-*

x..♥ SWEETLOVES ♥..x

♥ MY DEAREST BABY ♥

*ain
*brenda
*charissa
*emilia
*evelyn
*fiona
*gabrielle
*gisielle
*jeffry
*jolin
*juliana
*KUSS<3
*nuraini
*peiying
*stefanie
*yolanda


x..♥ Adores ♥..x

._x- GARYbaby*
._x- DIMOlilPup
._x- Purple&Pink
._x- Butterflies
._x- Materialism
._x- Fashion&Style
._x- ShoppingW/MyGirlfriends
._x- PamperingThyself
._x- Cigs&Alcohols
._x- ViViMagazines
._x- EnakeiArt
._x- Winter&Autumn
._x- French&JapaneseCuisine
._x- ParisHilton&LenaFujii

x..♥ MUSICS ♥..x